[Geany] end key and visual line break

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jun 29 20:06:05 UTC 2009

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 17:30:38 +0200, Heiko wrote:

>Am 28.06.2009 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
>
>> Ok, I'll add a new keybinding to change the keybinding and report
>> here when I have done it.
>
>Thanks very much!

Done in SVN r3905.

>> [1] 'line wrapping' is the proper term in English. 'visual line
>> break' is a re-translation of the German term 'Visueller
>> Zeilenumbruch'. The German translation isn't really good but I added
>> it because I didn't know a better term and the other German users
>> probably didn't so as well. I just mention it because 'line break'
>> is something different.
>
>"line wrapping" may also be the automatic wrapping with adding real
>CR/LFs at some breaking point.

No, this is line breaking. But in German, we don't have proper terms to
differentiate between both well enough, or at least, I don't know
anything better so I introduced the additional 'visuell' (visual) term
to distinguish both strings. And the other German translators didn't
correct/improve it yet so I guess it isn't that bad :).