[Geany] Sending build output to console; snippet filetype recognition

daspostloch at googlemail.com daspostloch at xxxxx
Sun Jun 28 13:35:32 UTC 2009

Hi, can I somehow let the build commands be caught
and executed by the terminal widget?

I love one-click builds (using cd build-"%e" && make all && ./"%e"  ).
But I use the terminal a lot, so I want to avoid switching
between the compiler and terminal widget.

What I would also find awesome is tabbed terminals - you
could run IPython a second one :)

The second topic is that my C++ snippets do not get
recognized in *.h files, even though my filetype_extension.conf
lists *.h files under C++. Did I miss something?

Thanks for your amazing work, I really love the Geany. - Matt