[Geany] end key and visual line break

Heiko Studt geany at xxxxx
Fri Jun 26 15:54:50 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I am using Geany for editing some LaTeX files, using the visual line break
option. From other editors I am used to press the "end" key for jumping to the
visual line break, not to the actual line end.
I found the key binding "alt-end" and I want to swap those two. In the options
there is the "go to line end" with its end key changeable, but not the "alt
+end" shortcut. Is this possible at all? What did I miss?

Currently I am using Geany 0.16, but I didn't find anything in the changelog to
0.17, I will try that version later.

MFG (With friendly regards)
Heiko Studt