[Geany] about the function " find"

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Thu Jun 25 02:28:38 UTC 2009

sh zhou wrote:

>yes, and " crtl+shift+g" will find the previous one, this can be set in "
>Keyblindings", It's my fault to ask a such boring question.

Nothing boring about it mate, there are times when I'd prefer to just
click the buttons too. Thanks for the tip about find previous, it might
come in handy (I generally search forwards, of CTRL-HOME to start over,
but that's just habit).

Some products (word processors come to mind) move the find dialog around
the screen so that it never covers the found words (but I find that even
more annoying as you end up chasing the bloody dialog window around with
the mouse!)
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Nobody ever rioted for austerity" - George Monbiot