[Geany] about the function " find"

sh zhou sh.maeam at xxxxx
Wed Jun 24 13:00:33 UTC 2009

Hi Nick,

Thank you . You are the designer! I'm so lucky, I'm sorry for my bad
English, here is a picture in attachment , maybe I can express my meanings
more exactly use it.

When I look for a word use " ctrl+f" , widow "2 "will work, but window "2"
is a bit big, the words which in the back of it would not been seen,
yes, I know I can move that widow by myself, so, I think why not add a
button in other "find" window which on the top ----- window -- " 1 ", then
when looking for the "next word  " or " Previous word" will save time, and
for users  the  text will not  be hidden by other windows.
Can you understand what I said ? ;-)   just a suggestion.

Thanks for all designers.

With regards.