[Geany] Feature request - hiding tabs/spaces problem

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Tue Jun 23 15:12:12 UTC 2009

> Well, assuming it wasn't a different project (projects have their own
> indent settings), that file must have confused Geany's detection by
> having some lines that start with tabs. If you provide the code it
> might be clearer why.

It was Python 3.0 stdlib. I doubt, if there were any tabs, because
this would confuse the intepreter quite a bit ;-)

> No, I think this would be too messy to implement. But we could make the
> Spaces indent mode a bit easier to use, perhaps a pref to make the
> <- -> arrow keys jump through the number of spaces of the indent size.

I would rather have backspace deleting a tab length of spaces.
Together with tabs changing to spaces, it would save me a lot of
trouble.

--
Filip Gruszczyński