[Geany] about the function " find"

sh zhou sh.maeam at xxxxx
Tue Jun 23 01:52:24 UTC 2009

Dear export,

I'm sorry I can't described exactly, let me use an example.

1. I want to look for a character string ,I usually I use " ctrl+f", but I
have to use "ctrl+f" for each time, that because the " find" window will
disappear after find the words .

2. when I found a word I need, I could not click my mouse, if I clicked, the
"word" would not display anymore. he would disappear too , and how to set
the "background color" that  can display it outstandingly in text (the
default is black).

3. there is a "find" window on the top, at right, can I add some buttons
used as looking for " previous" or "nest" words?

Thank you.

With regards.

--

Shenghui                 Student