[Geany] Can I autocomplete words other than symbols?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Jun 19 17:15:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:42:47 -0400, William wrote:

>Personally, I liked your original solution the best. I WILL be using
>this once it is completed, and would prefer to have this done in real
>time as scite does it. It would make sense to have a semantic
>completion, like there is currently in geany and a general completion,
>which would be a list of all words in the document. It's just my
>opinon, but it would be nice to tap into either list when needed.
>
>Either way its implemented my hope is that the list of all words will
>be generated on demand, without any delays.

What about doing both ways:

- generate and show the list when a keybinding is used (i.e. on-demand,
as the test plugin did it)
- pre-generate the list on document save to be used together with
normal autocompletion and bind this feature to a new global pref

?