[Geany] Can I autocomplete words other than symbols?

William Gilbert gilbertw1 at xxxxx
Fri Jun 19 15:42:47 UTC 2009

Personally, I liked your original solution the best. I WILL be using
this once it is completed, and would prefer to have this done in real
time as scite does it. It would make sense to have a semantic
completion, like there is currently in geany and a general completion,
which would be a list of all words in the document. It's just my
opinon, but it would be nice to tap into either list when needed.

Either way its implemented my hope is that the list of all words will
be generated on demand, without any delays.

Thanks,
Bryan