[Geany] Can I autocomplete words other than symbols?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jun 16 20:05:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:59:22 -0400, William wrote:

>Hey,
>I think that would be a great idea. I changed the check version in the
>plugin and was able to get Geany to recognize it afterwards to great
>success. I can't speak for the existing user base, but I would find

there is at least one other user who also would like that. I remember
to have read the same request at least once in the past :).

>this invaluable and at worst since this will be generated on demand
>(which I think is a good idea) it couldn't affect existing users if
>they decide not to use it.

Yes, exactly. I just didn't expect it works that well in the first
place but after I wrote the code (read: copied from Scite) it was quite
obvious we can do it this way.