[Geany] Can I autocomplete words other than symbols?

William Gilbert gilbertw1 at xxxxx
Tue Jun 16 19:59:22 UTC 2009

Hey,
I think that would be a great idea. I changed the check version in the
plugin and was able to get Geany to recognize it afterwards to great
success. I can't speak for the existing user base, but I would find this
invaluable and at worst since this will be generated on demand (which I
think is a good idea) it couldn't affect existing users if they decide not
to use it.

Thanks,
Bryan