[Geany] Can I autocomplete words other than symbols?

William Gilbert gilbertw1 at xxxxx
Wed Jun 10 21:57:56 UTC 2009

Thanks,

You hit the nail on the head. This would be nice at least if it were
configurable....maybe a checkbox for 'autocomplete all words' or
something similar. I agree though, this would likely not be feasible
for multiple documents.

I know Scite does this by default for a single document and does not
show any noticeable speed deficiency as a result. If this were to be
developed I'd happily test this theory with large documents.

Thanks,
Bryan