[Geany] Geany in another language

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Jun 10 07:29:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:44:44 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> Yes, however no idea really. I guess the key is to find the correct
> language code, I still doubt lb_LU is correct but I couldn't find any
> reference on the web, seems it isn't used widely at all. E.g. on my
> system, I don't have a single lb_* translation installed (except this
> from Geany).

According to ISO 639-1 its realy lb. Unfortunately it appears glibc is
not supporting this. At least I diddn't find any reference there for
this language (whcih to be honest I just can't believe). However. Mea
maxima culpa. I didn't check this on including lb to list of
translations. I will need to spent some investigation work here.

Cheers,
Frank
--
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>