[Geany] Search markers

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jul 8 22:48:42 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2 May 2009 18:40:13 +0200, Enrico wrote:

>On Sat, 2 May 2009 08:32:44 -0400, Vadim wrote:
>
>>On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Vadim Peretokin
>><vperetokin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> My Geany 0.16 does not seem to be obeying the changed preference,
>>> even after a restart.
>>>

>>Video: http://drop.io/q4238ur
>
>Yeah, I'm very sorry.
>What I said (to modify the "marker_search" setting) doesn't work yet.
>Currently the green colour is hardcoded.
>I will change this for Geany 0.18 after we upgraded to Scintilla 1.78
>which has some necessary changes to make this possible.

Finally done in SVN.
The background colour of the search results marker can now be set with
the style 'marker_search'.

And there is a new style 'marker_mark' which is used to style the
markers which are set by the user by using Ctrl-M or when clicking in
the markers margin next to the line number margin (this style was
previously set by 'marker_search' which was wrong and now fixed).