[Geany] Feature request: Better suggestions

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Jul 4 09:48:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:07:42 +0200, Filip wrote:

>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=982384&group_id=2439&atid=102439
>
>It seems, we are hardly the first people to notice this, but strangely
>the request was rejected. Any idea what can be done next?

What Neil said: someone needs to implement it.

But don't give up, it might happen. I remember the feature that wrapped
lines are indented with the same amount of the original line which was
requested first in 2002, IIRC. Finally, this has been implemented
recently and was released two days ago :).