[Geany] Feature request: Better suggestions

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Wed Jul 1 08:26:54 UTC 2009

The obvious hack would bind some keys and create a new list, that
would be passed to the calltip and displayed again. But that's so
hideous, that I will certainly report a feature request to Scintilla.

2009/6/30 Jonas Haag <jonas at jonashaag.de>:
> Am 30.06.2009 23:15, schrieb Enrico Tröger:
>>
>> I just said that in my last mail. At least I don't think it's possible
>> but I must admit I also didn't have a close look at it.
>
> Exactly for this reason I told him that there *may* be a chance ;)
>
>> I still think the first step should be to request this in Scintilla
>> before thinking about crappy hacks :).
>
> +1 ;-)

Filip Gruszczyński