[Geany] Line Wrap Button

Lee Gold leegold at xxxxx
Thu Jan 29 20:34:45 UTC 2009

I missed the Document menu option - I am sorry. There's plenty of wrapping ability - I did not see it. The most recent ver is .14 in the Unbuntu repositories - so .15 will be even better.

I tried coding some Java with Geany for the first time and it feels correct and easy to use, yet powerful. I have to say it: it's the first Linux editor I ever liked. IMHO.