[Geany] Line Wrap Button -- addition

chuck ctl at xxxxx
Thu Jan 29 19:00:19 UTC 2009

Like Greg, this is not a request. I was attempting to explain what I
thought Lee was talking about.  Obviously line wrapping (and line
breaking as you type) are in Geany. Those are modes of operation.  2
other editors (jEdit and emacs) have the after-the-fact paragraph format
function. I load up one of these to do the job when needed; especially
useful when editing some HTML files, or preparing a document to look
reasonable when printed.

Wherever the cursor is when started, the process goes back to the
previous blank line and formats ( breaks lines ) to the next blank line.
  It often (usually) means manually entering a blank line or two before
performing the operation to isolate the area in question, to contain the
effect.

It's really no big deal, but since I use Geany for html, php, c, c++,
java, etc. as well as text files, I'd be happy not to need to fire up
another editor just for this one function; but I don't mind doing it
because it doesn't happen often.

That's all.

chuck