[Geany] move a line up or down

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Mon Jan 26 15:07:35 UTC 2009

Am Montag, den 26.01.2009, 15:43 +0100 schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:28:58 +0100
> Harold Aling <geany at sait.nl> wrote:
>
> > * No selection: move current line [up|down]
>
> Maybe I just didn't understand the request correctly, but doesn't Ctrl+t
> the job?
When reading the first mail from Guillermo i had this thought too, but
it doesn't. Ctrl+T just switches two lines and does not move the line or
the marked lines up or down.

But well, i would have said Shift+[Arrow|PgUp|PgDwn|Home|End] to mark
the code, Ctrl+X to cut, move the cursor, Ctrl+V to paste would do the
job too.

Anyway, a shortcut to move a line up or down would make this easier, so
i think this request is a good idea. :)

Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>