[Geany] inconsistant colors between C and Python

Sebastien Barthelemy barthelemy at xxxxx
Tue Jan 20 16:03:37 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm new to geany and I'm surprised to see that syntax highlight colors
are inconsistent between languages. For instance comments are grey in
Python and red in C. Is there a particular reason for this or should
it be fixed? If so, what are the default colors? (or what language
should be chosen as reference?)

Also, is it possible for a user to customize its colors at a single
place for all the languages? (for instance if I want the comments to
be blue in every language).

Thank you

Regards
--