[Geany] spook traces

spir denis.spir at xxxxx
Mon Jan 19 15:02:25 UTC 2009

Hello geanist,

When I delete the end of a (python) code document, and this part contained a block, the folding margins shows phantom traces of the dead block. Depending on how it was deleted, it can be a foldable sign (minus) of the sign that marks the end of a foldable block (like a comma). Running then sometimes raises syntax error -- which probably means there is an invisible character in buffer. To exorcise that spook, I just need to write anything on the line where the sign appears.

Denis

------
la vida e estranya