[Geany] about the terminal

spir denis.spir at xxxxx
Sat Jan 17 19:00:51 UTC 2009

Le Sat, 17 Jan 2009 17:02:17 +0100,
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> a écrit :

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:31:24 +0100, spir <denis.spir at free.fr> wrote:
>
> >Le Thu, 15 Jan 2009 17:18:08 +0100,

> >> And very old, as well as Ubuntu 8.04.
> >> You can get Geany 0.14 from www.getdeb.net. Or even better update
> >> your system to 8.10...:)

> >> The related error message appears earlier in config.log, either
> >> search for it or attach your config.log to a response to this mail
> >> (or upload it somewhere).
> >> Anyway, this seems like you are missing some development packages on
> >> your system.
> >> Try running:
> >> sudo apt-get build-dep geany
> >>
> >> and then ./configure again.
> >> 'apt-get build-dep geany' will install all necessary packages you
> >> need to build Geany from source.
> >>

> >You were right about build dependances. I could install geany 0.15
> >properly. Now, I will check whether terminal cleaning before run works
> >fine.
>
> Any results?

All works fine, except for clearing the terminal before running.

	clear && python "%f"

as "execution command" (? not sure of the proper words, I have geany speaking french) does not do the job, but is explicitely written instead
Example of a session with two sucessive runs (it's a prototype of a custom config parser):

=== result tree:
config
	section
		header:c
		bloc
			bond_line
				str:d
				str:31
			bond_line
				str:e
				str:32
=== config:
(c:(e:32  d:31))
=== config tree:
<card>
	c:
		e:32
		d:31
********* end of previous run ***********************************
spir at o:~/prog/ospyp/samples$ clear && python "simplest_indent.py"

item section:[header:c  bloc:[link_line:[d  31]  link_line:[e  32]]]
section-- header bloc:
	[link_line:[d  31]  link_line:[e  32]]
item link_line:[d  31]
link-- name value: d 31
item link_line:[e  32]
link-- name value: e 3

> Regards,
> Enrico

Thank you for your extensive answer about search & replace.
Denis

PS: I may help for the french translation if ever there is a need.
[Auch falls die Ursprache Deutsch ist.]
(denis dot spir at free dot fr)

------
la vida e estranya