[Geany] Append Instead of Overwrite using GVFS

Judson Mitchell jmitchel at xxxxx
Sat Jan 17 15:38:21 UTC 2009

Thanks for  the reply.

I'm running:

Ubuntu Hardy
GNOME 2.22.3
Geany 0.13

I do have the same problem if I use Leafpad, so obviously it is not a Geany
problem.  Can I ask you for some gratuitous advice on this anyway?