[Geany] "Replace All" button order

Ben West mrgenixus at xxxxx
Fri Jan 16 19:40:20 UTC 2009

I think the arrow should be removed, I would however prefer that the scope
of 'replace-all' be a persistent radio-button, and that there be only one
button for replace-all -- that seems to be the way most software does it.
Since that's a big change, though,just removing the show/hide arrow would be
good -- I don't see what purpose it serves...
/ˈmɪstər/ /ˈdʒɛnəsɪs/@/dʒi/ /meɪl/ /dɒt/ /kɒm/
Benjamin West