[Geany] php messages

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Jan 16 15:46:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:46:42 +0100
Dysmas de Lassus <dysmas at chartreuse.info> wrote:

> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in E:\Mes documents\en cours\gui\eclipse PDT\ad-libros\sans titre.php on line 15
>
> I have not yet tried the suggestion about regex. But the main point was having the messages, and it works, thanks.

OK. If you want to try the regex, add this to the user filetypes.php
under the [build_settings] section:

error_regex=([A-Z]:.+) on line ([0-9]+)

(As the filename has spaces in it, I made this regex parse
Windows filenames only, to keep it simple.)

Check the manual about where the file should be, I'm not sure on
Windows.

Regards,
Nick