[Geany] geanydebug-0.0.1 make error

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Jan 14 17:01:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:53:07 +0430, "Nitin Walke" <nitwalke at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

>I am going to use Geany for gtk+ developement. for debugging perpose I
>am installing geanydebug-0.0.1 and I am getting following error.I am
>new for Geany so how can I use Geanydebugger in Geany.

you didn't mention which version of Geany you are using but I guess
it's 0.15. However, the geanydebug-0.0.1 tarball works only with Geany
0.14.

For Geany 0.15 you need revision 285 from the SVN repository, you can
get it with the following command:

svn co
https://geany-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany-plugins/trunk/geanydebug@285

Sorry for the inconvenience. The problem is that the plugin is
currently unmaintained. See
http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany/2009-January/003915.html for
details.