[Geany] Syntax highlighting editor

Дарко Пантић pddaredevil at xxxxx
Tue Jan 13 19:26:08 UTC 2009

Hello, I'm Darko.

I found Geany few months ago, seeking a replacement for gedit (which is otherwise very slow). I really like it, but it lack options for changing colours for syntax highlighting. Since I want to be a web developer, I used this as an opportunity to practice and I've created something like colour scheme editor. The application came out more useful than I thought so I put it on the Web because it may be useful to somebody. Check it out. Here's the link http://geany.pdarko.co.cc/.

p.s. If you get redirected from site that's because it's on free host/domain. Just try again.

Regards,
Darko.

--
It is not a poor man who has little, but who wants a lot.