[Geany] about the terminal

spir denis.spir at xxxxx
Tue Jan 13 11:23:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

new to geany and the list. I have 3 questions about the terminal:

-1- settings
It does not take at startup the appearance settings: I need to go preferences and "apply".

-2- length
It seems the terminal has a very short capacity. Usually the output of my progs are truncated (I
get only the end). Is there a way to set this parameter?

-3- restart
How to restart the terminal automatically on run -- so that hte terminal holds only the output of
last run? Otherwise I have to restart it (with context menu) before each trial.

Thank you,
denis

------
la vida e estranya