[Geany] Minor source touchups

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Jan 11 18:30:13 UTC 2009

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:40:58 -0500, "Daniel Richard G."
<skunk at iSKUNK.ORG> wrote:

>See attached patch. A quick review:

Thanks a lot Daniel, I just committed your changes.

>* SSM()'s third argument is supposed to be unsigned, so casting to
>uptr_t
>  seems more correct.

Yes, I guess this was a C&P mistake by me.

>* Various cases of foo() --> foo(void). (Come on guys... the only
>excuse is
>  if you're older than dirt and still haven't broken your old K&R
> habits :)

Hmm, there must be some script running here which removes the (void)
which I insert usually...it's the only explanation.

:)

>* HAVE_GIO should either be #defined to 1, or not #defined at all, per
>  Autoconf convention. My build had broken because I had "#define
> HAVE_GIO 0" in config.h, and "#ifdef HAVE_GIO" in utils.c. ("#ifdef"
> only looks at whether the symbol is defined or not---the value
> doesn't matter.)

Oops, sorry. I should have tested this better.