[Geany] Minor source touchups

Daniel Richard G. skunk at xxxxx
Sun Jan 11 07:40:58 UTC 2009

See attached patch. A quick review:

* SSM()'s third argument is supposed to be unsigned, so casting to uptr_t
  seems more correct.

* Various cases of foo() --> foo(void). (Come on guys... the only excuse is
  if you're older than dirt and still haven't broken your old K&R habits :)

* Make clear that editor_goto_line()'s third argument is an integer, not a
  double

* Add the gsize cast to the negative second argument of
  encodings_convert_to_utf8[_from_charset]() where missing, so that the
  compiler doesn't warn us that it is converting the value to unsigned

* HAVE_GIO should either be #defined to 1, or not #defined at all, per
  Autoconf convention. My build had broken because I had "#define HAVE_GIO
  0" in config.h, and "#ifdef HAVE_GIO" in utils.c. ("#ifdef" only looks at
  whether the symbol is defined or not---the value doesn't matter.)

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk at iskunk.org        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /