[Geany] "Replace All" button order

Daniel Richard G. skunk at xxxxx
Sun Jan 11 07:51:27 UTC 2009

This is something that's been bothering me for a while; I'd like to hear
what others think.

In the Replace dialog, the "Replace All" section has a checkbox ("Close
dialog"), and three buttons that control the scope of the search:

	[In Selection]  [In Session]  [In Document]

"Selection" and "Document" are self-explanatory; "Session" replaces text in
all currently-open files.

Why are the buttons in this order? Intuitively, I would expect them to be
ordered in terms of increasing scope: selection, document, session. I don't
see why the current order would be preferable---I've never even used the
"In Session" button in actual work.

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk at iskunk.org        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /