[Geany] Wanted: Maintainers for GeanyLua and GeanyGDB plugins

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jan 6 19:17:48 UTC 2009

Hey,

as some of you might noticed, the author of the both great plugins,
GeanyLua and GeanyGDB, doesn't have time anymore to maintain them and
so Nick and I did some few API changes in the past but we both can't
and don't want to spend more work on the plugins.

So, we are looking for new maintainers who keep the plugins uptodate
and maybe even improve them further although both are in a good shape
currently.

Especially creating releases for the plugins from time to time
and providing tarballs would be a great thing to make it more easy for
users to use them.

So, if anyone wants to step in and take over maintainership of one of
the plugins or both, it's your turn!