[Geany] php messages

Dysmas de Lassus dy2 at xxxxx
Fri Jan 2 17:45:55 UTC 2009

Hello,
I am new to Geany. I used SciTE until now but Geany is much more powerful.
But there is a strange thing : when running a program, SciTE sends the
message from the program (echo, print_r and errors) in the message
window below the code.
This does not happen in Geany, all this stuff is displayed only on the
black sytem window and lost when you close it. SciTE also had a nice
feature : double clicking on an error message would lead you directly to
the right line. Geany has such a feature for the results of "find in
files". So I cannot beleive that it does not do the same thing for the
PHP messages and I think I have missed something.
Does anyone knows what I have to do to get the messages from PHP in the
message window of Geany ?
Thanks a lot and sorry if it was a stupid question.

Dysmas