[Geany] Using Snippets

Peter Anderson peter.anderson at xxxxx
Thu Jan 1 03:46:05 UTC 2009

Hi!

I do development work on both MS Windows and Ubuntu. I have had Geany
installed on Ubuntu for a while (but not used it much). I was looking
for Editors/IDEs that could support HTML, CSS, PHP and Python on both
operating systems. Geany poped-up in several search results.

I've downloaded Geany for Windows and installed it - looks great.
However, I am now having a problem getting snippets to work. I can find
instructions for Linux and have tried the Windows equivalent (the
snippets.conf file located in the C:\Documents and
Settings\Peter\Application Data\Geany directory). Nothing happens, I
don't know how to activate the snippets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Peter
--
*Peter Anderson*
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to