[Geany] Searching on archives problem

Javier Vilarroig javier.vilarroig at xxxxx
Wed Feb 25 17:27:37 UTC 2009

El mié, 25-02-2009 a las 15:27 +0100, Thomas Martitz escribió:
> Javier Vilarroig schrieb:
> > Hi.
> >
> > 	It will sound easy, but... Thanks for Geany!!! I love it!! Light,
> > simple but totally funtional.
> >
> > 	Now the problem ;)
> >
> > 	I use a lot the "Search in Files" (I'm on a spanish interface so the
> > translation can be different). But as I work on a SVN checkout  I got a
> > lot of false positives on files inside .svn directories.
> >
> > 	I think the best way to get rid of them is to filter grep output on
> > another grep and remove lines containing ".svn/".
> >
> > 	Is posible to change that on the configuration or is it hardcoded? I
> > have taked a look but didn't found anything.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> > PS. Please excuse my English. It's not my native tonge.
> >
> It would probably better to provide a search in the GeanyVC plugin,
> which ignores VC folders. Or in the project plugin.
> I don't really think the core search should have exceptions.
I don't use GeanyVC. And don't think everybody uses it. I'm happy with
my old command line svn :)

I can't think on anyone interested on look on the .svn folders.

Anyway, if it seems incorrect to have it removed as a standard, what
about been able to change the command run to do the search or the
ability to add a postfilter to the search?

--
Javier Vilarroig Christensen
X Infor
sip:javier.vilarroig at ekiga.net