[Geany] Problem in Windows version of Geany

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at xxxxx
Wed Feb 25 04:06:47 UTC 2009

Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:01:05 +0100, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>

>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:09:17 -0800
>> Bob Snyder <bob.snyder at cox.net> wrote:

> for any hints about this, with the results we could add a FAQ item on
> the Geany website or something like this.
> Just keep us up2date.

I posted on the gtk-app-devel list as suggested, and was told by Tor
Lillqvist that basically, I should file a bug. I pressed the issue and
received this:

> Is there any sort of
> > configuration file or environment variable that can be used to reverse the
> > behavior?
>

> Not as far as I know.
>
> --tml

I have filed a bug report on bugzilla.gnome.org (573067), but that
doesn't really help in the near term. I'll let the list know if anything
interesting comes of it.

Bob S.