[Geany] Split window improvement

Marcelo Coelho marcelocoelho at xxxxx
Fri Feb 20 10:36:36 UTC 2009

Hello Great Geany Developers!

Congratulations on one more great version of the IDE that we all love.

Just want to re - add a request (already talked about this some weeks
ago) to get an even better split window plugin. The idea is to have
the terminal in a vertical position on the left side of the open file.
The split window allows to compare two files (for example) side by
side but doesn't allow to to change the location of the terminal.

I imagine that this may still be in the works, and if so, sorry for my
impatience :p

Keep up the good work! Cheers,
Marcelo