[Geany] Executing with geany on windows

shubhanan deshpande shubhanan_d at xxxxx
Fri Feb 20 04:36:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

I saw a
couple of your comments on the forum about geany.
I am using windows, python and gcc. For both python & gcc it compiles well.
However,
- For gcc
it creates the c-program.exe file but doesn’t execute it. In Set Includes and
Arguments, I have set “execute” to “%e”
- For
python, it creates the geany_run_script.bat but doesn’t execute it L. Again,
the “execute” is set to “geany_run_script.bat”.
I removed
the “./” preceeding these entries in “Execute” field because I am on windows. I
understand the build-link-run is not yet stable on windows, but I just wanted
to confirm if I am missing anything.

 Thanks,
 Shubhanan