[Geany] geany 0.16 for Win + split window wrong result

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Feb 16 13:22:44 UTC 2009

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:16:23 +0100
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> > Geany 0.16 + Split window plugin + Windows Vista SP1 Home premium Japanese version
> > get funny result . Please check screen shot.
> > Does someone else get same result?
> > I usualy use geany under Ubuntu 8.10 and I do not face this issue under Ubuntu.
>
> I think it's a known issue discussed a couple of month ago.
> http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany/2008-October/003735.html
> Unfortunately there is no solution and no timeline I know about.

I just disabled building it on Windows, forgot about it.

I don't think it'll be fixed unless someone wants to look at it
(Scintilla issues).

Regards,
Nick