[Geany] Patch for the "file went missing" dialog box

Dominik Stadler dominik.stadler at xxxxx
Sun Dec 20 20:54:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

Surely your way of doing it is better as my approach. Your implementation is
also functionally better as it will still ask the user for closing if he did
some modifications in the file inside geany, which sound as the expected
behavior to me, i.e. do not warn if the file is not changed in geany, but
warn if the file was changed.

Thanks for the quick reply! Dominik.