[Geany] error indicator

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Dec 18 21:59:53 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 17.12.2009, 15:39 +0100 schrieb Galahad Emsworth:
> spir ha scritto il 12/17/2009 11:43 AM:
> > Galahad Emsworth<galahad.emsworth at gmail.com>  dixit:

> >> I really dont know what command I use, I just click on the icon
> >> "Compile" in the toolbar. I gave a glance in Preferences but didnt see
> >> the option to insert that command
> >
> > Build -->  Set includes&  arguments
> >
> php -l "%f" is already present but when an error is present I dont get
> any indication.

Do you have the messages window enabled in View->Show Message Window?

Actually, when I am trying to compile a php script with an error, the
messages window pops up with the compiler tab enabled and shows the
error, see [1]. If there isn't any syntactically error in the script and
the messages window is not enabled in the View menu, there is just a
"Compilation finished successfully" in the status bar. I think this
behaviour is okay so far and also can not remember it didn't work any
time.

[1] http://imgur.com/E6wLG
[2] http://imgur.com/XBg0b

Regarding those screenshots, would it be possible to describe what you
expect in more detail?

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D