[Geany] Geany advised as best choice editor.

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Dec 4 02:09:45 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 03.12.2009, 20:02 +0000 schrieb Thomas Courbon:
> Hi Geany users !
>
> This message ain't a request. I just want to share with the community
> (and in particular with he developers) that a French-speaking
> magazine, GNU/Linux Magazine France, in its latest issue advise the
> reader to use Geany to start hacking in python.
>
> If someone can get access to an issue, it's on page 64.
>
> Link :
> http://www.gnulinuxmag.com/index.php/2009/11/27/gnulinux-magazine-n%
> C2%B0122-decembre-2009-chez-votre-marchand-de-journaux#more-703
>
> Cheers !
> Thomas
>
> PS : please forgive the bad English I write ;)

Very nice! Love to read that. :)
Your English is quite good by the way. ;)

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D