[Geany] Managing projects

Egbert Bouwman egbert.bouwman at xxxxx
Tue Dec 1 10:08:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 22:49 +0100, Enrico Tröger wrote
about renaming and deleting projects:

> There is no such functionality in Geany.
> I think there is not much need for.

Are you sure ? Am I such an exception ?
None of my projects is eternal, one or two of them are long term ones,
but most of them are short lived, each of them involving a couple of
files. For the solitary files I have a special group that is constantly
updated.

I don't want to let this list of projects grow endlessly, so an easy way
of removing the obsolete ones is welcome.
Renaming is less necessary, but once in a while a group changes
character, or I made a mistake while naming it.

Otherwise the concept of projects is a good one, and you implemented it
very well. Projects fit my brain, and they made my life a lot easier.
Thanks for that.
Egbert
--
Egbert Bouwman