[Geany] OT: How to get shorter lines in the Geany manual?

Randy Kramer rhkramer at xxxxx
Mon Aug 31 12:37:32 UTC 2009

On Monday 31 August 2009 01:59:24 am Lex Trotman wrote:
> 2009/8/31 Randy Kramer <rhkramer at gmail.com>:
> > I think you'd have a decent CSS if the width=60 em line was
> > deleted. ;-)
>
> I don't, I don't like infinitely long lines that wrap themselves.
> Fixed size lines where everything is always in the same place is
> better, My two cents worth :-)

Lex (and anybody that feels the same way),

How do you feel if those fixed size lines are too wide for your computer
screen, and required that you scroll horizontally to read each line?
(I suspect you're a younger person with good eyes and use small fonts,
but treat this as a hypothetical question, please.)

Randy Kramer