[Geany] A way to toggle highlight current line on and off ?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Aug 29 09:51:47 UTC 2009

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:48:19 -0400, Lee wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is there a way to toggle highlight current line color the cursor is on
>on/off? If not a toggle is there a menu somewhere?

Just for my curiosity, why?

>Is there a way to toggle line # on/off? I know there's a menu way, but
>is there a key combo or button?

Again, why?  :)

The reason there is no keybinding or other short way of toggling the
display of line numbers is because usually users want them always or
never. I never guessed they should be easily toggle-able, this is why
I'm curious you asking for that.