[Geany] Ubuntu package of geanylua?

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Fri Aug 28 13:01:51 UTC 2009

Am Freitag, den 28.08.2009, 14:39 +0200 schrieb Joerg Desch:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:49:11 +0100
> Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > OK, but what you want to check is that your geanylua package is
> > providing those files - could one of them be a leftover from a previous
> > install?
>
> No. I've uninstalled the previous release before installing the new release. I do this every time I switch the repository of an package.
>
> $ dpkg -L geany-plugin-lua | grep "\.so"
> /usr/lib/geany-plugins/geanylua/libgeanylua.so
> /usr/lib/geany/geanylua.so
This actually are the correct paths I think.

> > Anyway ultimately you have two options - fix the package or build
> > & install from the geany-plugins tar.gz release - you would need to
> > configure the prefix to /usr though.
>
> What should I fix? I can rebuild the package, but I'm not shure that this
> would be the solution.
>
> I think I'll try to compile geany-plugins locally.
Rebuilding or Recompiling geany-plugins could maybe solve your issue,
yes. Another issue could be, that maybe the version of your lua
installation does not fit. Could you check if you're running the most
current version of lua on your system?

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D