[Geany] Looking for plugin API calls...

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Thu Aug 27 11:14:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:51:48 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

In Germany we would say "I had tomatoes on my eyes".

> I'm not an experienced plugin programmer but quick look at the API
> shows document _set_filetype which is what you want.

Thanx. I don't know why but I've tried only the links on the main page. Sorry for the traffic...

> There has in the past been some discussion about parsing Emacs and VIM
> filetype markers to help with the C++ .h file problem but no one was
> concerned enough to write the code :-)

Yes I can remember.

You are right, but these file are not mine. I'm using www.fltk.org, where all C++ headers use .H !

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>