[Geany] Marker and line marker colors Re: Split window cursor color

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Aug 24 14:59:17 UTC 2009

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:50:49 +0200
daspostloch at googlemail.com wrote:

> >> - Could one add the option to choose the color for lines marked via
> >> ctrl-m?
> >
> > I think this is already possible with the latest release, check the
> > docs.
>
> One can set marker_line and marker_search, but for me (0.18), neither affect
> the color that a line marked by ctrl-m gets. However, I discovered the

What about marker_mark?

> >> - Is it possible to make "remove markers" accessible via keyboard
> >> shortcuts?
> >
> > Could do, I assume this is to remove each line marker, not highlighted
> > results?
>
> Since they are both removed by a single menu entry, I'd think that the
> keyboard shortcut should do the same (shortcuts corresponds to menu).

I wondered because the Mark All keybinding can already be used to clear
highlighting if there's no current word or selection.

Regards,
Nick