[Geany] How to change background color

daspostloch at googlemail.com daspostloch at xxxxx
Thu Aug 20 13:06:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

I also rolled my own dark .cpp recently. As a consequence, I am losing
my cursor in the split window plugin, because it is pure blinking black.
Is there an option to change its color as well?

Sorry for highjacking the thread, but it kind of fits :) Lacking a
homepage, I also attached my filetypes.cpp and .common for any folks
looking for further dark themes.

Best, Matt