[Geany] ANN: New Release: Geany 0.18

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon Aug 17 14:17:31 UTC 2009

Hi Frank,

The problem has already been passed to Chow to look at and discussed
in this ML, IIRC the problem was that the prefix for the geany
directories was always taken from pkg-config and not from the --prefix
specified to the plugins configure.  So plugins always prefer the
system installed version of Geany.  i havn't heard of a solution yet.

Symptoms are always trying to write system directories even if I tell
the plugins to use a specific prefix.